Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Unit with Lovely Outlook
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Everything about this unit screams space! As you walk in, the unit is very inviting - it's light & spacious. The open plan living & dining area flows onto a light, breezy internal balcony which has a lovely outlook. The kitchen is modern, renovated and boasts loads of bench space, cupboards and enough room to cook in comfort.
Each bedroom is large with built ins and that bathroom - I've never seen one so big in an older complex like this! The unit is freshly painted with near new carpets in the bedrooms, timber look floors and tiles throughout so this should tick all the boxes!
- Total internal living space (inclusive of the balcony) is a large 103.2m2
- Spacious air conditioned living & dining area
- Large modern kitchen with ample bench & storage space
- Two great sized bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large galley style internal balcony
- Nice outlook
- Internal laundry
- Automatic lock up garage with internal access to the foyer leading up to your unit
- Freshly painted throughout
- Sought after location, close to schools & other amenities
- Neat & tidy complex with lovely street appeal
All of this is a short walk to shops, restaurants & buses along with all the other wonderful amenities Clayfield has on offer. Located in popular schools catchment zones such as Eagle Junction & Aviation High. Call now to book an appointment to view, this is one to see!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.