Stunning Warehouse Conversion
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed by architect Yuri Dillon, a stunning mix of timber, glass, exposed red brick and original features makes this a truly unique home that will wow even the most astute buyer.
Originally built in the 1920s as a workshop for a blacksmith, this art deco warehouse has been converted into a functional, modern family home with an expansive floorplan offering four bedrooms and five bathrooms.
Behind the original ornate faade stands a home that is as stunning as it is functional with potential to house a large family, those who like to host guests or anyone seeking dual living potential.
The split-level floorplan offers open-plan living, banks of bi-fold doors and private courtyards designed to create an unbroken connection with outdoor living. While high ceilings, thoughtful voids, a neutral colour scheme and luxury finishes create a sense of space and utter opulence.
The gourmet kitchen with marble benchtops & a butler's pantry sits at the heart of the home and overlooks the main living space, numerous courtyards and out to the plunge pool.
The home offers multiple unique sleeping quarters with the upper-level dedicated to the master suite complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and private courtyard. The back end of the home boasts an apartment styled living option with a spacious bedroom, ensuite, second living area, private courtyard and your own personal entrance.
Situated at the front of the home is another sizeable bedroom fit with a kitchenette, ensuite and private courtyard. The home also offers a fourth bedroom with built-in closets and a home office with access to the covered courtyard.
This stunning family home is conveniently located between Spring Hill and the Fortitude Valley, just 2kms from the Brisbane City CBD. An eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants, boutique retail stores and entertainment venues are all within walking distance, while a range of services and amenities are within easy reach.
- Living/dining area with banks of electric vertical bi-fold doors
- Exposed structural beams, honed concrete floors, customised joinery
- Gourmet kitchen with marble benchtops is equipped for entertaining
- Secluded courtyards, semi-indoor swimming pool, rooftop terraces
- Master suite has a walk through robe, ensuite, king size bedroom, patio
- Travertine tiled and marble vanity bathrooms, crushed marble bathtub
- Home office; self-contained motel style room includes a kitchenette
- Luxurious dual level loft apartment with a kitchen, living area and own entry
- Air conditioned, alarm, ample storage, single garage, single carport
- Walk to Fortitude Valley Station, Spring Hill coffee shops and boutique hotels
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.