Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Living, Unbeatable Location, Ultimate Privacy
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Offering private, spacious living in an unbeatable urban location, this two-bedroom unit in the heart of the Kelvin Grove Urban Village is apartment living at its best. Large, open-plan spaces, walls of glass and an oversized balcony make this apartment light and expansive while the leafy parkland outlook grants an unrivalled level of privacy.
Finished with high-quality features such as stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and polished timber floorboards, this apartment is stylish in its simplicity. With access to the complex's pool and entertaining area and a location within easy reach of everything Urban Village has to offer, 13/40 Ramsgate Street is sure to be popular.
- Spacious two bedroom apartment with plenty of room for a large lounge suite and dining setting;
- Modern ensuite bathroom adjoins the master bedroom via the walk-through robe;
- Main bathroom includes a bath and laundry and offers dual access both from the living room and via the walk-through-robe from the second bedroom;
- Bedrooms are spacious and bathed in light thanks to the large windows and sliding glass doors with direct access to the balcony;
- Modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances with a gas cooktop;
- Banks of sliding glass doors connect the open-plan living and dining room to the spacious, private balcony with leafy outlook;
- Air-conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in bedrooms;
- The building features a sun-drenched pool terrace and residents' relaxation and barbeque area with views of the city skyline;
- The apartment also includes secure basement parking for one car + storage cage
- Northerly aspect overlooking adjacent parkland.
Theodore Apartments is an architecturally-designed complex built to embody and reflect the Queensland lifestyle. Made up of 69 apartments, the building includes a swimming pool and an expansive barbeque and relaxation area with long-ranging city views. This is a secure building, with intercom access from the front door and basement, and secure basement parking.
The Kelvin Grove Urban Village has become the leading inner-city creative precinct, balancing environmental, social and economic imperatives for sustainable living. It's location close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital has made it a popular choice for a variety of residents. Just 3km north-west of the CBD, Kelvin Grove has experienced solid growth in the median house price over the past five years.
The development of the Village in the past five-to-seven years led to an explosion of shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths supermarket. With easy access to the city along and beyond via Kelvin Grove Rd and the Inner City Bypass, and with excellent public transport links, this is a suburb that will continue to draw owner occupiers and rental tenants.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.