Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
As good as it gets!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stunning elevated views extend from the large entertainer's balcony that stars in this spectacular inner-city apartment. It is set easy walking distance to a major supermarket, Queensland University of Technology (Kelvin Grove campus) and Victoria Park Golf Course. You'll love the Kelvin Grove Fresh Food Markets every Saturday, and it's also just steps to bus stops, close to schools, and only 5 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
- - Spacious open-plan living/dining area is tiled and captures abundant natural light
- - Living/dining area opens to large entertainer's balcony with uninterrupted suburb views
- - Premium chef's kitchen features a large island breakfast bar with stone bench top
- - Gas cook-top, double pantry, large fridge recess and quality s/steel appliances in kitchen
- - Generous carpeted master bedroom featuring a large luxury ensuite
- - Master ensuite features a twin vanity, large frameless glass shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- - Three good-sized additional bedrooms share the immaculate family-sized main bathroom
- - Ducted air conditioning throughout ensures your year-round comfort
- - Secure parking for two cars, plus a large storage cage adds convenience
- - Sought-after residential complex features a lap pool overlooking a park with children's playground
This spacious contemporary apartment features 172sqm of living space and a large open floor plan that's ideal for downsizers looking for luxurious low-maintenance living or professional couples seeking enough space to start a family in a convenient inner-city location.
You'll love entertaining on the large covered balcony that features panoramic elevated views to the horizon, and the light-filled living/dining area is tiled for easy low-maintenance living.
The large designer kitchen will delight the home chef, and you'll wake to beautiful views in the master bedroom that opens to the main balcony and features a high-end ensuite.
A generous main bathroom and three additional bedrooms also provide plenty of space for family living, and you can start your day with a morning swim in the park-side lap pool in this exclusive inner-city complex.
See this five-star apartment in person to truly appreciate its size, quality and outlook. Call Sam Alroe at Ray White on 0481 536 241 to organise your inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.