Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Auction this Saturday 1pm - WILL BE SOLD
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Impeccably presented, light-filled and stylish, this stunning cottage is a must-see. It has been recently renovated throughout with the current owners careful to maintain the home's original features such as VJ boards on the ceiling, polished timber floorboards and stained-glass windows.
A brand-new kitchen brings this historic home into the modern era, complete with a suite of appliances including a dishwasher and industrial oven. There are three bedrooms, one with a built-in robe, and a central bathroom. Set in the heart of the home is a light-filled dining and lounge room with double French doors that open out to a covered balcony with a gorgeous leafy outlook. There is a study and laundry located on the lower-level.
Outside, the large, private backyard offers ample room for landscaped gardens, a plunge pool if you'd like or you can even extend the home to create even more living space if needed.
This gorgeous home is located in a sought-after pocket of Kelvin Grove, with local shops, farmers markets on Saturdays, public transport and the CBD all within easy reach. It is also part of the Kelvin Grove State college catchment area.
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom
- Features polished timber floors
- VJ boards on the ceiling & Regency timber boards on the walls
- Sunny front porch to enjoy a coffee in the morning
- Good sized rear deck looking out to the private backyard
- Butchers block benchtops in well-designed kitchen
- Great back yard with plenty of shade
- Open-plan living and dining
- Close to public transport
- Walk to shops, cafes, parks and Kelvin Grove Urban Village Farmers Markets
- Part of the Kelvin Grove State College catchment area.
304m² / 0.08 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.