Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Unbeatable Location + Rare 2 Car Garage
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Brunswick Street, this modernised one-bedroom apartment is an opportunity to secure an envied lifestyle in the heart of New Farm. With low body corporate fees and an unbeatable location this is the perfect property to add to your portfolio
Indeed, buyers will love living just a short stroll to New Farm Cinemas, cafes, restaurants, nightlife, Merthyr Coles & adjacent shops, New Farm Park, Powerhouse, riverside walking & bike paths or jumping on the City Cat to the CBD in less than 10 minutes, if location is everything then this entry level gem has it all!
Lucky for the new owners the location isn't the only feature to boast about. Afternoons can easily be spent on the front patio catching the cool breezes before stepping inside and putting on a cooking masterclass in the modern kitchen. The compact yet functional floor plan allows plenty of room to entertain guests while also featuring abundant storage. Add in the rare bonus of a 2-car park garage and it's easy to see why this represents such outstanding value for both owner occupiers & astute investors.
Other features include:
- Spacious bedroom
- Light-filled bathroom
- Ceiling fans in both living and bedroom areas
- Modern kitchen with Formica bench tops & Eurolux ceramic cooktop
- Slate colour porcelain floor tiles throughout
- Large internal storage cupboard
- Additional storage crates for suitcases etc in a secure locker room
- Separate communal laundry
- 2 Undercover car spaces (tandem car park)
- Central location close to cafes, restaurants, shops & public transport
- Very low maintenance living
- Low body corporate fees just $640 per quarter!
- High rental yields
Key locations close by
- 175m to Brunswick Street Zone 1 Bus stop
- 450m to Holy Spirit Primary School
- 500m to Coles Shopping Centre
- 700m to New Farm Park
- 1km to Sydney Street Ferry Terminal
- 1.2kms to Fortitude Valley
DISCLAIMER: Your details may be used for promotional purposes by our office to keep you advised as to market trends and conditions. Please advise the agent if you do not want this to occur, or click unsubscribe' on any marketing emails.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.