Must be sold prior to EOFY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Behind a picture-perfect cottage facade, discover a modern lifestyle haven offering space and comfort for the entire family. An idyllic floor plan brings three bedrooms quietly placed at the front of the home, a private master retreat on the second level, and a cosy separate lounge room, before unveiling open-plan architecture to the rear.
Designed for relaxed indoor/outdoor living, sun-drenched interiors flow effortlessly onto a covered entertainers terrace overlooking a spectacular lush-green lawn with a leafy backdrop beyond. The extensive backyard is perfect for the kids to safely explore whilst adults keep a watchful eye from an elevated position. Meticulous craftsmanship combined with the finest possible appointments promise every creature comfort including air conditioning throughout, brand-new appliances in the deluxe kitchen, an abundance of built-in storage, and the rare luxury of off-street parking for 3 cars. Indulge in the many urban delights of this up-and-coming cultural hub, just moments to trendy cafes, restaurant and shops, sought-after schools, and superior transport options.
- 4 double bedrooms, all with built-in robes and air conditioning
- Oversized master retreat on second level features private ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen w/ commercial grade s/steel bench tops, cabinetry galore
- Brand-new Westinghouse oven and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Separate lounge room, open-plan casual living/dining flows outdoors
- Elevated alfresco dining setting w/ ceiling fan and sun-safe shutters
- Spacious low-maintenance garden, backdrop of Fiddle Leaf figs beyond
- Parking for 3 cars via remote-controlled security gate, double carport
- 2 fully tiled designer bathrooms plus additional guest WC
- Upper level master retreat is a recent addition, new ceiling insulation
- Generous 405sqm block, C1900s cottage retains its classic faade
- Stunning floorboards, high ceilings, LED lighting, air conditioning t/out
- Trendy up-and-coming suburb, moments to popular cafes and restaurants
- Excellent public transport options, close to airport and amenities
Moments to superior schools including Northgate State School, St Josephs Nundah & Nundah State Primary School
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, The Firm Property Group Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
Property Code: 348
405m² / 0.1 acres
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.