Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
STYLISH CHARACTER CHARM WITH TWO STREET FRONTAGE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A rare opportunity to acquire an exquisite family haven on 407sqm with dual street access. This extraordinary property boasts an oversized backyard with the potential to subdivide or build a second residence with its own frontage via Charteris Street. Tastefully renovated throughout, vast open-plan interiors enjoy a sunny northerly aspect and effortless flow onto front and rear verandahs. Discover every modern comfort for your family with an updated gas kitchen, spa bathroom, air conditioning, and polished timber floors. In addition, the lower level offers endless scope to create a studio, workshop or rumpus room. Revel in heavenly afternoon breezes and pink sunsets from multiple entertaining decks and enjoy BBQs in the big secluded yard shaded by picturesque trees. Boasting a premier Paddington address, this peaceful tree-lined neighbourhood offers suburban tranquility yet every Inner City whim at your doorstep. Stroll to Paddington and Rosalie villages, The Barracks, Caxton St, and Suncorp Stadium.
- 3 generous bedrooms plus additional study/office or sunroom
- Master opens onto deck, oversized front room has large built-in robes
- Updated gas kitchen w/ new AEG dishwasher, ample cabinetry & bench space
- Open-plan living and dining with Northern aspect, fluid in/outdoor design
- Lock-up double garage, additional off-street parking along paved driveway
- Rare two street frontage gives scope for subdivision &/or 2nd home (STCA)
- Build a contemporary masterpiece over two levels, generous 407sqm block
- Enormous lower level to create studio, rumpus room, or workshop
- Charming cottage facade (post war), VJs, character windows, timber floors
- Large character-filled spa bathroom, 2nd WC and laundry on lower level
- Immense landscaped backyard with stunning lawn and flowering trees
- Front & back verandahs; perfect for an afternoon cuppa enjoying the sunset
- Air conditioning in living areas and master bedroom, ceiling fans t/out
- New security front door and fly screens throughout
- Quality blinds including automatic blinds in rear verandah
- Walk to the CBD, Suncorp Stadium, Ithaca pool, parks, quality schools, the Barracks, Paddington & Rosalie villages
- Excellent public transport services with frequent buses on Latrobe & Given Terrace
- Moments to Roma Street train station and Milton City Cat
The possibilities to enhance or make a profitable investment are endless. Enjoy this stylish residence as is, create your forever family home, or subdivide &/or build a second residence as have neighbouring properties. Contact Steve Waters on 0413 834 747 to arrange a private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.