One Of Spring Hill's Most Convenient Locations
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This modern one bedroom apartment is sure to impress with its highly sought after location and the amazing facilities at Oxygen Apartments. The apartment is ideal for investors, city goers and entertainers alike, with an open plan kitchen, dining and living area leading seamlessly onto a generous private balcony. The bedroom features a built in robe with ducted air-conditioning and the bathroom offers a shower over bath. The apartment compliments Brisbane's fresh afternoon breezes as well as immediate city views from the entertainer's balcony.
Located within 600m of two Hospitals, the Roma Street Parklands, some of Brisbane's finest schools, the city centre and the Brisbane River, it has all your needs covered. For your convenience it also has a bus stop a few metres from the front door, or alternatively, is an easy stroll to the train station, the CBD and the Fortitude Valley precinct. This stylish inner city apartment is light and airy with all you could possibly desire right at your fingertips.
- 2 heated outdoor pools, sauna and gym situated across beautifully manicured grounds
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen leading out to the balcony
- Consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and an undercover car space
- Accessible kitchen with built-in breakfast bar, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Concealed internal laundry & good storage
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Friendly and reliable onsite management
- Only metres from an abundance of restaurants, cafes and all desired amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.