Have The River Right On Your Doorstep - $520p/w Lease until February 2018
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Providing breathtaking views of the Brisbane river and city lights, this conveniently located apartment ticks all of the boxes. The open plan living areas and bedrooms flow seamlessly onto the corner balcony overlooking the river and catching the cool breeze.
The spacious and well-designed 111m2 apartment allows views from the kitchen, living and dining room and two generous sized bedrooms out to the city, river and beyond through the large sliding doors and windows making all rooms light filled and airy throughout all times of day.
There is easy access to your unit with two high speed lifts allocated in the entry foyer and basement, on site management on the ground floor and access to the lap pool, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium on the ground floor.
The building is conveniently located along the river board walk with quick and easy access to Eagle Street Pier's award winning restaurants and the city cat terminal. Queen St mall is also within a few minutes' walk providing shopping, cafes and much more. Apartments of this quality and style are highly sought after, yet rarely available so act now.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining
- 2 zone ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Generous sized master bedroom with ensuite
- Large Second bedroom leading onto the balcony
- Main bathroom features a large relaxing spa bath
- 1 car secure accommodation with CCTV and remote access
- Panoramic views from every room
- Separate laundry
- 24 hour security
- High Speed NBN.
- Security intercom system & swipe card access throughout the complex
- A variety of Brisbane's best restaurants at your doorstep
- Walking distance to the new Kings Wharf District, QUT, City Botanic Gardens, Queen Street Mall Shopping Precinct, transport, leisure and entertainment
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.