Let's face facts… If you're living in Newstead, you would want the best for yourself
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Increasingly obvious is the fact that Park is living up to its claim as the most desirable complex not on the waterfront to live in within the Newstead region. The fact that 27 Cunningham St sits right on Waterfront Park - council owned grounds - where views over this popular communal green space will never be obstructed.
Also a well known fact that Park is one of the lowest density modern developments in the region with only 101 units in the complex. Unit 62's exclusivity is apparent when you share the floor with only 2 other apartments and are only 1 of 21 units sharing the lift core.
Boutique retail lines the ground level, but the majority of activity is pushed closer to the Gasworks / Haven area, which has ensured continued peace and quiet for residents here but still not far from all the conveniences you will ever need. As Newstead grows (upwards) in the coming years, Park will no longer be arguably superior... rather it will be the Fact.
Key features of this apartment are as follows:
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- One main bathroom and One Ensuite bathroom
- One car space in a secure car park
- Mirvac's signature high-quality of finishes
- North East aspect with Unrestricted views across Waterfront Park
- Ample visitor's car spaces
- Great on-site management
- Corian Stone benchtops and integrated sink in kitchen
- Gas cooktop
- Miele stainless steel appliance upgrade package
- Integrated fridge, freezer and media unit
- Only 3 apartments per floor
Please contact Owen for an exclusive viewing today!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.