One of a kind in Spring Hill
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Sitting above Brisbane's very first art series hotel "The Johnson", this architecturally designed penthouse offers a lifestyle of finesse over 316 square meters of generous open plan living, floor to ceiling windows and exquisite uninterrupted views of Brisbane's city skyline and leafy surrounds. Featuring timber flooring, stone bench tops and complete with VIP car parking, Penthouse 1601 allows you to live a lifestyle full of luxury and culture in the perfect location right on the city's doorstep.
Enjoy 24-hour concierge and security, a 50-meter pool with expansive sundeck, entertainment pavilion and state-of-the-art gymnasium. Hire Smart Cars, Lekker bicycles to get about town or stay in and enjoy in room dining. Everything you need is within immediate walking distance to Brisbane's best galleries, restaurants, cafes, bars, and shopping both in Spring Hill, the city and entertainment hot spot, Fortitude Valley.
Housing some of Brisbane's finest restaurants, shopping, and entertainment, Penthouse 1601 is also home to some of Australia's very best schools and is an easy stroll to the heart of the CBD and Central Train Station. This incredible lifestyle residence offers, but is not limited to;
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes and ensuites
- Unobstructed 270-degree views of the city skyline
- Gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, beautifully appointed with European appliances
- 50 Meter lap pool with sundeck designed by Michael Klim
- Secure triple car basement car parking
- Central gas water heated and air-conditioning
- 24-hour concierge services
- Gymnasium, conference and multi purpose events facilities
- Conveniently placed within walking distance to some of Australia's best schools
Make the move to Spring Hill, conveniently located just minutes from the energetic Brisbane CBD. Brisbane's premier suburb is the ideal location to immerse yourself and live like a local. Restaurants, bars, and cultural hot spots are just a moment away. Experience what it truly means to live at The Johnson.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.