A Unique Find In Spring Hill
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac in the heart of Spring Hill you will find this near new five bedroom home, a unique find located alongside character colonial homes, close to all amenities. Offering a multitude of spacious entertaining options whilst only a stone's throw from the CBD, private schools, hospitals and the local shopping village, this property has everything to suit a family or an investor.
The feature entrance to the home is a shady L-shaped front verandah overlooking tropical gardens. Enter through unique cedar French doors to a spacious open plan living and dining. Then discover a modern designer kitchen with ceasar stone bench tops servicing one of the properties key attributes, a massive covered outdoor entertaining area surrounded by lush private gardens. The area is perfect for any sized family to enjoy open space or to entertain. A study / fifth bedroom with 2 built in cupboards and a bathroom / laundry is located off the open plan living area.
Upstairs you will find four bedrooms all offering built-ins and ceiling fans, and a well-appointed bathroom with bath, separate shower and stone top vanity. The main bedroom with 2 built in wardrobes boasts an elegant ensuite with ceasar stone vanity top. There is also a second lounge area utilised as a media room / parent's retreat. A full length verandah enjoys views over Spring Hill roof tops to St Paul's Cathedral.
With key features like wide polished hardwood floorboards, ornate ceilings, VJs, colonial arch, window hoods, heritage features and a spacious floor plan in an extremely convenient location, this property has everything and more.
- Previous rental return of over $60,000 per annum when rooms were rented out separately
- Near new, low maintenance, environmentally designed
- 4 bedrooms upstairs with built-ins, master with an ensuite
- Study with built in robe could easily be used as a 5th bedroom
- Quality stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living & dining with front and rear entertaining areas
- Neutral tones throughout the house easy to add your own touch
- Polished hardwood floorboards, ornate ceilings, VJ & heritage features
- Remote control lock-up garage with option to park additional car in front
- Within minutes to Gregory Terrace, Grammar, All Hallows, Brisbane Central
- Convenient to Royal Brisbane, St Andrews, Brisbane Private Hospitals
- Close by to CBD, the Valley, Brisbane River, Roma Street Parklands, Southbank
- Easy walk to CBD or nearby free bus runs every 10 minutes
- Easy walk to Suncorp Stadium, QUT Kelvin Grove, or Kelvin Grove College
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.