Rare' Inner City Opportunity in Spring Hill
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Welcome to 87 Birley Street Spring Hill, just a 5 minute walk to the Brisbane CBD and a developer's dream. Build your dream mansion, subdivide and profit, renovate, develop to 3 storeys, the location is fabulous, the choice is yours.
Boasting a spacious land size of 357m2 in a quiet location, handy to local cafes and restaurants, located within the Wickham Terrace Medical Precinct, a great corner block position, a low-medium density zoning, and current excellent rental return, there is now a wonderful opportunity to develop this block to its full potential, and to enjoy the benefits.
Build a new substantial house on the site, which will appeal to families and professionals seeking modern, luxury accommodation close to the city and close to some of Brisbane's best private schools. Build a duplex or a 3-4 townhouse complex up to 3 storeys with car park under, and enjoy the benefits of this excellent location and land size. A developer may even want to subdivide this large block (STCA), and create even more potential for this already impressive opportunity. Develop to service the strong demands of the Wickham Terrace Medical Precinct.
Investors may consider maintaining and improving the current home, currently used as a multi-unit dwelling with a great return. This land bank' property would make a wonderful addition to any property portfolio, and will be sold as is, fully furnished.
A large family or those looking to enjoy dual living and dual income will love the spacious floor plan of this original home. There are four bedrooms, a bathroom on each level and three car parking spaces, plus a huge rear lawn.
Perfectly positioned to offer the best of inner-city living and absolute convenience, everything you could ever need is only moments away. Brisbane Private Hospital, St Andrews Hospital, Roma Street Parklands, public transport, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants are all just a short walk away, along with the Brisbane CBD and bustling Fortitude Valley entertainment precinct.
- Close to the Brisbane CBD
- Create your dream mansion in quiet central location
- 357m2 corner block, 2 street frontage
- Low-medium density zoning
- Develop or subdivide (STCA).
- Excellent opportunity for developers/investors
- Current high rental return
- Walk to Brisbane's top private schools
- Walk to nearby private hospitals & medical precinct
- Walk to Central or Roma Street Stations
- Walk to shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, Roma St Parkland
- Free Spring Hill City Bus nearby runs every 10 minutes
- High housing demand in this tightly held enclave
- A very rare opportunity in a rapid growth suburb
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.