Exceptional, Family Sized Queenslander
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Masterfully renovated and perfectly positioned high on Windsor's hill, enjoy sweeping city views and modern family living in this gorgeous light filled Queenslander.
Catering for the needs of a variety of buyers, this home is set out over a generous 711 sqm and boasts multiple indoor living and outdoor entertaining areas sprawled over two levels. Perfect for a family seeking size and space on the city door step, charming period features blend seamlessly with modern design throughout.
The kitchen will provide plenty of wow-factor with its large stone bench-tops, European appliances, 5-Burner gas cook top and generous storage space that will accommodate any budding MasterChef. The adjoining open plan living and dining area flow out through beautiful French doors to a covered patio making for effortless year round entertaining.
Located perfectly just 4kms from the Brisbane CBD, Windsor epitomises convenience. The historic Windsor State School is only 100 metres from your doorstep, cafe precincts in Windsor, Wilston & Grange plus the Windsor Homezone or Lutwyche Shopping centre are only moments away. There are multiple public transport options within walking distance or stay close to home and take the kids for a bike ride in Downey Park or Kedron Brook Parklands, the options are endless.
The current owners have left no stone unturned during renovations to ensure the quality of the home reflects its prestigious postcode. It is now ready for new owners to come and create their own memories. Don't miss this great opportunity to own property in one of Windsor's most sought after streets.
This Property Features:
- Recent Full House Renovation
- 3 Bedrooms + 2 Utility rooms downstairs
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Elevated 711 sqm Block
- 2 Car parks
- Air-conditioning in Living areas & Bedrooms
- Large Study
- Spacious Kitchen With Ample Storage Space
- European Appliances
- New 5-Burner Westinghouse Gas Cook top
- Kitchenette Downstairs
- Multiple Living & Entertaining Areas
- Side Access Easement
- Gas Supply To The Property
- Polished Hardwood Timber Flooring
- High Ceilings With Original VJ Walls
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Large Deck At The Front Of The House
- Rear Entertaining Patio & Turfed Lawn Area
- Fantastic City Views
- Windsor State School 100m
- Windsor Train Station 700m
- 2.5kms To Royal Brisbane Hospital Precinct
- Easy Access To All Major Arterial Roads & Traffic Corridors, The Airport Link, Tunnels (ICB, Clem 7 and Legacy Way)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces