Potential Plus on An Enormous 1148m²!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
* ANOTHER Windsor Sale By Steven Webster *
Perfectly positioned just a stone's throw from the Royal Brisbane Hospital and only 3kms to the CBD buyers will be astounded by this rare inner-city gem. Sitting on a massive 1148m2 this much-loved Queenslander is being offered to the market for the first time in over 35 years.
The keen renovator will be greeted by original VJ walls and timber flooring in immaculate condition, waiting for a simple paint over and polish to realise its former glory. For the young (and young at heart) the vast expanse of the home's backyard promises endless memories just waiting to be made.
Having already been expensively restumped and raised above legal height downstairs, this home awaits a new owner to seize the tremendous potential on offer and create their dream family home.
Located in the coveted Windsor State School catchment, this home sits but a 5-minute walk from its gates. In addition, the home is ideally positioned with parklands across the street as well as being a short 5-minute stroll to the ever popular Northey Street Farmers Market on Sunday mornings. With many more family-friendly parks, popular bikeways, shopping centres, cafes and restaurants also within close proximity, you will fall in love with one of Brisbane's best family suburbs.
Features you will love include:
• 3 large bedrooms upstairs + sunroom
• High ceilings & VJ walls
• Separate living & dining rooms
• City views
• Lower level raised above legal height
• Large flat rear yard
• Large garden shed & 2 rainwater tanks
• Potentially subdivisible pending council approval
• Approx. 20m frontage
• Windsor State School catchment
• A Short Walking Distance to Downey Park Sporting Grounds and Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital
• Easy Access To All Major Arterial Roads & Traffic Corridors, The Airport Link, Tunnels (ICB, Clem 7, and
Legacy Way) and Bridges.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.