Phenomenal City Views!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Elevated above surrounding rooftops with unparalleled views of the city skyline, this stunning home offers established families and executives convenience and lifestyle. This home boasts multiple indoor living and outdoor entertaining areas across two levels. Striking new flooring complement the high ceilings throughout whilst the near new renovations to the bathrooms and kitchen provide a touch of modern elegance to this classic Queenslander.
The near-new kitchen comes complete with high-end European appliances, stone benchtops and a 5-burner gas cooktop. The wow factor continues through the large French opening doors as you step out onto the expansive entertainer's deck and are left speechless by the sweeping views across the Brisbane city skyline and out to Mount Cooth-Tha.
Downstairs astute buyers will be amazed at the potential value add-on offer with a huge oversized storage area that is just begging the new owners to renovate and create an extra 5th & 6th bedroom. The second living area takes you through to yet another entertainers balcony outback that overlooks the stunning sparkling pool. With a private turfed area for the kids to play this truly is the quintessential family home.
On the location front, foodies will love living only a short 3-minute stroll away to the hugely popular Wilston Village which is bursting with cafes, restaurants, bars, and shops. The historic Windsor State School is only 700 meters from your doorstep, plus the Windsor Homezone or Lutwyche Shopping centre are only moments away. There are multiple public transport options within walking distance or stay close to home and take the kids for a bike ride in Downey Park or Kedron Brook Parklands, Windsor truly epitomizes convenience.
This is a very rare chance to secure a home on one of Windsor & Wilston's most prestigious avenues. Inspect today and start creating your memories tomorrow.
This Property Features:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carparks
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage space
- European appliances, wine fridge, gas cooktop & stone benches
- 2 large entertaining decks
- Sweeping city views
- Multiple indoor living Areas
- High ceilings throughout
- New flooring & paintwork throughout the home
- Gas supply to the property
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Huge storage room downstairs
- 2 x water tanks
- In-ground saltwater pool with water feature and built-in surround seating and lighting
- Tandem double garage with internal access
- Low maintenance and private yard
- Windsor State School 700m
- Kedron State High 3.4 kms
- Windsor Train Station 1km
- 2.5kms To Royal Brisbane Hospital Precinct
- Easy Access To All Major Arterial Roads & Traffic Corridors, The Airport Link, Tunnels (ICB, Clem 7 and Legacy Way)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.