Matt is regarded as one of Australia's leading Real Estate agents. The Matt Lancashire Team consistently sell over $100m of property every year and have successfully negotiated some of Brisbane’s most significant deals.
Matt holds the Brisbane house price record with the sale of 1 Leopard Street, Kangaroo Point for $18.48m closely followed by the sale of 80 - 86 Oxlade Drive, New Farm for $17.35m.
Matt Lancashire and his team market some of the Brisbane’s finest properties and Prestige residences. Matt has the support of his Team Manager Rebecca Lawler, Sales Executive Patrick Goldsworthy and Executive Assistant Kate McPaul.
Matt lives in New Farm with his wife Caitlyn and their three children.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Spring Hill